THIS RANT 01/05/97
Rant Of The Day is where I get to mouth off about whatever I feel like for however long I like. Theoretically, I'll update my whinge/opinion piece every weekday; in practice, maybe not so often.
Six stupid sites with Mr T references on them
OK, so I had these two groovy scans of Mr T dolls and I needed to write something about them. I consulted Spanky (who's still seeking problems, BTW), and she proposed the following:
A Mr T Story
Mr T got shrunk down and put into green overalls.
Cute, but not editorially filling. So here's a list of six sites with dumb Mr T references:
- The Mr T Utterly Untrue And You'd Better Not Believe It Online Fantasy News Campaign As if I'd refer to any site other than my own at the top of the list.
- Mr. T Self-Administers Enema With Garden Hose Absolutely no comment on this one.
- The Mr T Internet Photo Archive They may have some great pics, but they're a little too fond of capital Letters. Actually, part of this site inspired the Gusworld Mr T saga above.
- Mr T's Quote Of The Week With a fabulous animated GIF of the T-ster in a sombrero.
- Blackworld Gossip Just proof for anyone who didn't believe Mr T now has cancer, which makes everything on this page very tasteless, if you look at things in that light.
- Mr T. Okuda Actually not the Mr T at all, but pretty silly nonetheless. This Mr. T works for Nagoya University in the Research Center for Seismology and Volcanology, which may or may not be a better career choice than saying "Fool!" a lot.
Click here to contact Gus
Go back up a level
Return to Gusworld Central