THIS RANT 11/07/97
Rant Of The Day is where I get to mouth off about whatever I feel like for however long I like. Theoretically, I'll update my whinge/opinion piece every weekday; in practice, maybe not so often.
Too much, too little, too late
Yes, once again it's time for one of those Gusworld rants where I've been so busy that I now feel a pathetic urge to rave on about nothing in particular. So here goes:
- While I still haven't overcome my addiction to Freecell, I have now become stupidly addicted to another game, WordZap. Like all good games, the concept is simple: make words out of letters before the computer or another player does. My only gripe is that it refuses to accept the word 'dork'.
- Pamela Anderson is a talentless slut.
- John Howard is a raving right-wing sexist fuckwit with no clue whatsoever.
- Next week finally sees the Australian debut of Spin City, the Michael J Fox sitcom that I saw the first episode of in the US last year. As a long-time Family Ties addict, I've been waiting for this with bated breath ever since. Although Fox doesn't play the Alex P. Keaton character, he might as well, and this is part of what makes the show so great. Mind you, 9:30PM on a Tuesday is probably not a guaranteed high-rating slot.
- This Is Your Life is back on TV as well. I think I may have to pause and be sick at this point.
- Don't forget to read Eye Of The Tigress.
Click here to mail comments to Gus
Go back up a level
Return to Gusworld Central