THIS RANT 10/04/97
Rant Of The Day is where I get to mouth off about whatever I feel like for however long I like. Theoretically, I'll update my whinge/opinion piece every weekday; in practice, maybe not so often.
A series of random observations
- I'm very tired. Since Monday morning, I've written something like 5,000 words for work. That would be exhausting enough, but that's been on top of all my other usual work duties. I won't bore you with a list of them all, but suffice it to say that every time the telephone rings I feel a strange compulsion to throw it across the room.
- Possibly as a result of this demented state, I've become strangely addicted to FreeCell, the Solitaire variant that may well have shipped with your copy of Windows 95 or your Microsoft Games Pack. If you don't have a copy of Windows 95, you are, on the whole, lucky. You can find out everything you might want to know about FreeCell (including where to get copies of Windows and Java versions) on the FreeCell page. My suggestion: don't trust the sevens.
- If any more Scientologists try and convince me to go and see their new film, there could well be blood in the streets.
- When I wrote a few months ago about how I knew practically nothing about Savage Garden, little did I imagine the media onslaught that was to follow. The band's single, 'I Want You', is #10 this week in the US.
- I want to see the new series of Murder Most Horrid, starring Dawn French.
- Yep, that's about it.
Click here to contact Gus
Go back up a level
Return to Gusworld Central