THIS RANT 08/10/96
Rant Of The Day is where I get to mouth off about whatever I feel like for however long I like. Theoretically, I'll update my whinge/opinion piece every weekday; in practice, maybe not so often.
Ten great things to do in Bowral during the Tulip Festival
- Go and look at the tulips.
- Attend a truly stupendous 21st, complete with delicious food and brain-bending quantities of alcohol. (And thank you Lachlan.)
- Marvel at how many other people have come to look at the tulips.
- Hang out at a bizarre local B&B and play tennis.
- Marvel at how the local roads are completely unable to cope with the large amounts of traffic generated by people who have come to look at the tulips.
- Pay $4.00 for a croissant and then wait for 30 minutes for it to be served.
- Buy a tulip.
- Ignore any attempts by the massive hangover induced from the stupendous 21st to make its presence felt, thereby ruining your weekend.
- Hang around waiting for a taxi for an hour while the locals kick each other, possibly over a tulip-related incident.
- Vow to do it all again some other time.
Click here to contact Gus
Go back up a level
Return to Gusworld Central